Whether from an outdated material, a poor installation, or simple age-related deterioration, there comes a time for every Harbor Springs home to replace their roof. If you’re beginning to research options for your roof replacement, start with the metal roofs from All Weather Seal of West Michigan! We’ve been serving local homeowners since 1981, and we’ve handpicked the best steel roofs on the market in order to deliver lasting value with every home renovation. From our initial design consultations until the final metal panel is installed, we’ll go above and beyond to deliver on our promise: “We are certain you will be completely satisfied!”
Stone Coated Steel Roofing
In recent years, stone coated steel metal roofing has grown in popularity due to its advantages over more traditional materials like concrete, wood, and asphalt. The upfront cost of steel roofing is typically higher for households in Harbor Springs, but the investment is worth it in the long run for a number of reasons:
- Whereas asphalt shingle roofs generally last a decade or two, metal roofing has an expected lifetime of more than 50 years.
- With natural fire resistance and specially engineered strength, steel roofing from All Weather Seal has been tested to withstand winds of up to 120 mph and hailstones up to 2.5 inches. When disaster strikes, our roofing will stand strong!
- The lighter build of a metal roofing system reduces the strain on your home over time, preventing the structural problems caused by many heavier roof materials.
- Although made from ultra-durable metal, you can still style your roof in virtually any aesthetic you prefer, from wood shake-inspired to granite ridge.
- Installed with a pocket of air, your metal roof will both prevent hazardous ice damming and keep your home insulated from Michigan’s varying hot and cold temperatures.
Metal Roofing Installation – Harbor Springs, MI
The professional services you deserve are guaranteed when you choose All Weather Seal. Our customer-driven business approach has earned us a host of happy customers as well as an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Plus, as a fully insured and licensed General Contractor (License #2102181856), we have expertise in a wide range of remodeling services, with factory-trained and product-certified experts for every installation of steel metal roofing in Harbor Springs!
Don’t settle for “good enough” with your next roof replacement; get peace of mind and lasting value with All Weather Seal’s steel roofing in Harbor Springs. Give us a call to learn more about the metal roof installation process, or sign up for your free in-home cost estimate by submitting our easy online form.