Has your asphalt roof begun to grow mold and mildew? Are missing shingles compromising the overall weathertight seal of your East Bay home? Whatever the nature of the problem might be, don’t try to fix it with more of the same! Instead, make a lasting investment into your home with the high-quality metal roofs of All Weather Seal of West Michigan. As the region’s top provider of steel roofs since 1981, we’ve perfected the art and science of roof installations, and we promise you one thing with all of our roofing services: “We are certain you will be completely satisfied!”
Stone Coated Steel Roofing
At All Weather Seal, we’ve been working in the industry for over 35 years, and we’ve seen how well various roofing materials perform under the local climate conditions. For the best results in terms of durability, value, and style, we always recommend metal roofing. Although the upfront cost is a bit higher, you’ll find that the lifetime value of steel roofing far exceeds its cheaper counterparts! Here’s what you can expect from our premium-grade stone coated steel metal roofing:
- You’ll save money over the long term thanks to an expected lifetime of more than 50 years — compared to just 17 for a non-steel roof!
- You’ll have peace of mind regarding the safety of your family, because metal roofing is Class A fire-rated and capable of withstanding 120-mph winds and 2.5-inch hailstones.
- You’ll get the elegant curb appeal you want since you can customize the style, color, and surface finish of your stone coated steel metal roofing. We can faithfully mimic anything from wood shakes to granite ridge!
- You’ll be able to avoid frustrating and costly upkeep as our steel roofs are guaranteed to never crack, warp, rot, or break in your lifetime.
- You’ll enjoy a more comfortable home interior due to an air barrier that keeps your home insulated from the heat and cold.
Metal Roofing Installation – East Bay, MI
The long-term value of your roof comes down to the team that installs it, and All Weather Seal is highly trained and qualified in every way! Our East Bay steel metal roofing professionals are factory-trained and product-certified, and our company is also a fully insured and licensed General Contractor (License #2102181856). In combination with our customer-first business approach — as reflected in our A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau—we give you peace of mind from start to finish!
Learn more about the benefits of adding steel roofing to your East Bay home by getting in touch with All Weather Seal of West Michigan today! Just give us a call or fill out our simple online form, and we’ll be in touch with you to schedule your free, no-pressure cost estimate at a time that suits you.